1. Thou Shalt Ask, “Why Shleppers?”
Shleppers moving company in NYC has nearly 30 years of experience in moving New Yorkers across the city and across the country. Most importantly, our responsibility, reliability, and accountability to you, the customer, has made us one of the most popular choices for New Yorkers on the move.
2. Thou Shalt Not Use A Moving Company Without References.
Check with friends and neighbors as well as with the Department of Transportation to find out all you can about any New York moving company.
3. Thou Shalt Use A Local Mover.
As a local mover, Shleppers performs the same services as a nationally franchised carrier but at less cost.
4. Thou Shalt Know The Difference Between A Guaranteed Price And An Hourly Rate.
Know that Shleppers is the only New York mover that allows you, the client, to decide whether you want to pay by Guaranteed Pricing (“Flat Rate”) or by Hourly Rate.
5. Thou Shalt Request An On-Site Estimate.
Our sales representatives can give you an accurate cost tailored to your particular move.
6. Thou Shalt Remember The “Off-Peak” Days And Keep Them Holy.
Moving at the end of the month and on the 15th of the month is practically a sin. Why? You can save a lot of money by moving at off-peak times.
7. Thou Shalt Allow Shleppers To Do All The Packing.
We’ve been leaders in the moving industry since 1978. We’re professionals, we handle your belongings with the utmost care, and we’re fully insured.
8. Thou Shalt Ask Shleppers About Our Unpacking Services.
We will empty and discard your boxes for you. You’ll be able to get busy living within one day of your move.
9. Thou Shalt Take Advantage Of Our Storage Facilities.
To make it easy for you, we will store your belongings in one of our secure storage facilities if you prefer.
10. Thou Shalt Obtain Third Party Insurance.
It always makes sense for customers to have third party insurance. Since Shleppers does so many moves and has so few claims, Shleppers customers receive an automatic discount with movinginsurance.com.