We are less than a month away from this year’s annual NYC 5k Schlep Run/Walk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
- Sunday, June 5, 2016 at Robert Wagner Jr. Park in Battery Pak City, NYC
- The race begins at 9am and will be done by 10am
- Cost for Runners & Walkers: Adults $36/ Children (under 18) $18/ SURVIVORS RUN/WALK FREE
- THE CAUSE: Breast cancer affects 1 in 7 Jewish women. Internationally, 1.5 million new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed each year. While doctors and scientists work to eradicate these diseases, your support is vital to their efforts.
- The NYC 5K SCHLEP aims to raise awareness within the community of the importance of preventative genetic BRCA screenings as well as support research and treatment at Israel’s Rabin Medical Center’s Davidoff Cancer Center—a world class facility whose sole focus is on the treatment and prevention of cancer.
American Friends of Rabin Medical Center (AFRMC) is so excited you will be joining us on Sunday, June 5, 2016. We look forward to seeing you in Battery Park on June 5th as we Run/Walk together united in supporting those battling cancer.
- We are excited to partner with AFRMC for this year’s NYC 5K Schlep: Breast and Ovarian Cancer Annual Run/Walk on Sunday, June 5 at 9:00 a.m. in Robert F. Wagner Jr. Park, NYC
- Join our community in the fight against cancer- Run/Walk with at the NYC 5K Schlep Run/ Walk on June 5th!
- Cancer survivors run FREE in the NYC 5K Schlep against breast and ovarian cancer
- Runners, Walkers, Teams and Individuals are encouraged to join this year’s #Schlep16 in support of breast and ovarian cancer research.
- Raise awareness and support for breast & ovarian cancer- join the NYC 5K Schlep Run/ Walk on June 5th!
- Come Schlep with us on Sunday, June 5th in Battery Park. Registration is only $36 so register today at Cheryl Diamond NYC 5K Schlep.
- Invite your friends to create a team this Sunday June 5th to support the breast and ovarian cancer in the NYC 5K Schlep!
- Participate in the sixth annual NYC 5K Schlep benefiting the international fight against cancer on Sunday, June 5!
- Put a team of your friends together to see if you can win best timing in our race this year on Sunday, June 5 at the NYC 5K Schlep!
- What have you done this year to make a change? Consider in making a donation or walking/running in this years’ NYC 5K Schlep for Breast and Ovarian Cancer on Sunday, June 5 to start saving lives!
- Register today to NYC 5K Schlep and support AFRMC in their Breast and Ovarian Cancer 5K Run/Walk on June 5 in Battery Park!